Army the frame 10-seater tent M-10 provides comfortable all-season accommodation of personnel, organization of food reception points, sanitary points, provision points, household needs, use for storage of equipment and materials in the field. They are used in all weather conditions and any climatic zones, at ambient temperatures ranging from -50 ° C to +50 ° C.
Frame tent M-10 has one entrance, a gable roof, vertically inclined walls of the inner and outer nametov. The windows in the tent are placed on the side walls. The entrance of the M-10 army tent is closed with an overlap and fastened with a zipper and rivets. The tent has one chimney outlet and ventilation windows.
Materials used in the production of tents:
- the end and side walls of the tent are made of UPC tarpaulin impregnated (GOST 15530-93), density 540 gr/sq.m.;
- the roof is waterproof, made of PVC fabric with a density of 650 gr./ sq.m. Waterproof - 100% seam quality guarantee;
- the windows are made of transparent frost–resistant PVC film, fastened with metal zippers;
- rope ties – nylon halyard with a diameter of 8 mm;
- the tent frame is made of a profile steel pipe measuring 25x25x1.5mm and 30x30x1.5mm;
- internal basting (additional option) – at the customer's choice from calico/twill/cloth/needle-punched cloth;
- floor (additional option) – SKPV impregnated tarpaulin (GOST 15530-93) or PVC fabric with a density of 500-650 gr/sq.m.
- beds and cots;
- mattresses and bed linen;
- blankets and pillows;
- camping tableware.