Capacity up to 10 people
Length – 500 cm.
Width – 400 cm.
Side wall height – 160 cm.
The height of the comb is 230 cm.
Area – 20 m2
The weight of the tent in the package is 110 kg.
Availability (warehouse) - Khabarovsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg.
Army frame tent 10-seater Tactika-10 provides comfortable all-season accommodation of personnel, organization of food reception points, sanitary points, support points, household needs, use for storage of equipment and materials in the field. They are used in all weather conditions and any climatic zones, at ambient temperatures ranging from -50 ° C to +50 ° C.
Army tent Tactika-10 has one entrance equipped with a vestibule, a gable roof, vertically inclined walls of the inner and outer nametov. The windows in the tent are placed on the side walls. The vestibule of the tent is closed with a flap and fastened with a zipper and rivets. The tent has one chimney outlet and ventilation windows.
Materials used in the production of tents:
- the end and side walls of the tent made of UPC tarpaulin impregnated (GOST 15530-93), density 540 gr/ sq.m.;
- the roof is waterproof, made of PVC fabric with a density of 650 gr./sq.m. Waterproof - 100% seam quality guarantee;
- windows are made of transparent frost–resistant PVC film, fastened with metal zippers;
- rope ties – nylon halyard with a diameter of 8 mm;
- the frame of the tent is made of a profile steel pipe with a size of 25x25x1.5 mm and 30x30x1.5 mm;
- internal basting (additional option) – at the customer's choice from calico/twill/cloth/needle-punched cloth;
- floor (additional option) – SKPV impregnated tarpaulin (GOST 15530-93) or PVC fabric with a density of 500-650 gr/sq.m.
- beds and camp beds;
- mattresses and bed linen;
- blankets and pillows;
- camping tableware;