By submitting an application on this website, the User accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Consent). I act freely, of my own free will and in my own interest, and also confirming my legal capacity, the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data:
1) Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or by which advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages the user opens and which buttons the user clicks on; ip address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analysis of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; the Charter of the organization; this consent to the processing of personal data.
6. During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (updating, modification); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival affairs and archival storage.
8. The consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to the head of the organization or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. If the personal data subject or his representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, he has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152–FZ "On Personal Data" from 27.07.2006.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Consent.