Capacity up to 20 people.
Length – 580 cm.
Width - 540 cm.
Side wall height – 190 cm.
Crest height – 270 cm.
Area – 31.3 m2
The weight of the tent in the package is 200 kg.
Availability (warehouse) - Khabarovsk
Army frame tent 20-seater Tactics-20 is an analogue of the Soviet tent UZ-68. The tent provides comfortable all-season accommodation of personnel, organization of food reception points, sanitary points, provision points, household needs, use for storage of equipment and materials in the field. They are used in all weather conditions and any climatic zones, at ambient temperatures ranging from -50° C to +50° C.
Army frame tent Tactika-20 has one entrance equipped with a vestibule, a gable roof, vertically inclined walls of the inner and outer nametov. The windows in the tent are placed on the side walls. The vestibule of the tent is closed with a flap and fastened with a zipper and rivets. The tent has one chimney outlet and ventilation windows.
Materials used in the production of tents:
- the end and side walls of the tent are made of UPC tarpaulin impregnated (GOST 15530-93), density 540 g/sq.m.;
- the roof is waterproof, made of PVC fabric with a density of 650 gr./ sq.m. Waterproof - 100% seam quality guarantee;
- the windows are made of transparent frost–resistant PVC film, fastened with metal zippers;
- rope ties – nylon halyard with a diameter of 8 mm;
- the tent frame is made of a profile steel pipe measuring 40x40x1.5 mm and 48x48x3.5 mm;
- internal bastingт (additional option) – at the customer's choice from calico/twill/cloth/needle-punched cloth;
- floor (additional option) – SKPV impregnated tarpaulin (GOST 15530-93) or PVC fabric with a density of 500-650 gr/sq.m.
- beds and camp beds;
- mattresses and bed linen;
- blankets and pillows;
- camping tableware;